What better way to encourage a love of nature and build skills of observation, self-awareness and creativity than with a nature journal? This kit provides everything a child needs to record and preserve their response to exploring the natural world.
Each kit includes the following:
- Insert listing everything in the kit as well as a list of ideas for nature journaling
- One brightly-colored, high-quality 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" booklet with alternating blank and lined pages (20 of each); label on cover reads, “MY NATURE JOURNAL” and an additional label provides space for the child's name
- One boxed set of 10 fine line Crayola Ultra-Washable Markers
- One high-quality kids handheld magnifying glass with both 5x and 10x magnification, held on a black strap for easy transport
- Peak Mom-designed laminated guides to common plants, insects, birds and other critters - four pages connected with a binder ring
- Two sheets of flower and plant stickers to use in the journal
- One large (A4-sized) mesh zipper pouch to hold all of the kit materials
Peak Mom donates 10% of its profits to the Bay Area Crisis Nursery.