Looking for a unique craft that will add a pop of spring color - and maybe some good luck - to your space? This fun project is the way to go.
This craft is more tricky than some of the other ones we offer because of the coordination required to tie the ribbons onto such a thin rope, but it is perfect for older kids to do on their own or for a younger kiddo and an adult to do together.
Each kit includes the following:
- Laminated project instructions and tips, including a photo of a finished project
- Approximately 36" of twine with metallic gold accent
- Approximately 25” each of 16 colors of satin ribbon - The ribbon is packed in a proposed color order, which you can also see in the photos on this website and the included instruction sheet.
- Two Command brand clips and adhesive for hanging your garland
- A copy of instructions for using the Command clips
*This kit is not recommended for children under three years old due to the clips being very small.*
Peak Mom donates 10% of its profits to the Bay Area Crisis Nursery.